Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Not an answer.

This entry is not an answer to a question.
It is just me writing about whatever.  I enjoy my work days so much. Some think I am crazy but oh well. Walked in with a co-worker yesterday and he sarcastically said, "just another fun filled day hey Julie?" and I agreed, non sarcastically.  It was kind of funny.  Chatted in french at work about work with one of my co-workers who is from New Brunswick, he is french though. Was kind of neat.
What did I do this week, hmmm.  I spent some time with my Sherry, which always makes me happy. We talked about some serious things for just  a few minutes. Things I needed to express to her so  I could see a clearer picture of a situation. She is always so awesome.  I saw my Shannon on Sunday night and my Rachael on Monday evening for a run/walk of snake hill.  It has been a good couple of days.

Just came back from my nightly jog/walk of snake hill.  Getting to be able to run for longer, not necessarily faster.  Which is fine with me:)  I am thinking that this is a pretty sweet pastime since I am actually enjoying it and it is good for me and it gives me an hour of time to myself to think, to listen to music to just be me.  The me I can be honest with on all things that I might want to tell myself one thing but really it is not that way at all.  You know, to get it all out there to yourself while you are listening.  Boy that doesn't sound too coherent.  Might have to edit...But I won't.  I guess I should go to bed.  The mornings are still showing up way too early.  And you know that it is early if I think it is early!  3 o'clock is pretty close to the middle of the the night, should not be awake this late or up this early.  SO what is going on?  I need to go some zzzzz's so I am going to bed now, 10:30 is somewhat early but  I am beat.  Until next time.  jy

No comments:

Post a Comment