Wednesday, November 21, 2012

#25, skipping #24.

Anyone in history, who would I have dinner with and what would we eat.

Hmm, Kind of a tough one.  I could answer this same question for the next ten nights in a row and not give you the same answer each time.  But for tonight, I would enjoy sitting down to dinner with Albert Einstein.  I recently read a story about him and one of his teachers. Thought it was stellar.
SO anyways, we would definitely have chicken of some kind because a man that smart needs protein, and we would have some weird rice from the asian market because he would always be up for trying something new, and well, he would enjoy asparagus with a tiny bit of olive oil because really who wouldn't?  I am  not feeling 100% tonight so if I read this tomorrow and want to change it... I might.  Hopefully i feel closer to 100 % in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment