Thursday, November 22, 2012

Favourite body part...

Well, I think this is, sort of, an inappropriate question but I really want to get onto the rest of these questions so I can, in unJulie like fashion, say I have accomplished writing out the answers to all of these 30 questions. I know there are a couple I did not answer but I might at the end. I simply did not feel were really relevant or any of your business or not interesting to me.  So my favourite part of my body is, hmmm, I am going with legs.  Through out this running thing, I have appreciated them more and I think I have always had great, short legs.  Lacey, you and I both know what I else I could have put but I just can not bring myself to write it down.  lol

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking legs as well. They are stunning. Even if they are short ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear it for short legs! I have a glorious long body and am taller than most people when sitting. And then I stand up. But I love them just the same.

    ReplyDelete