Friday, November 23, 2012

What is my Love Language?

Well, if you spend any time with me, you will soon find out that my love language involves you.  :)
I feel loved and valuable by those who take time to spend with me.  Gifts are good, you could take me out for a great date, you could clean my house and organize my closets, you could pamper me and be at my beck and call, but none of these things would mean as much to me then you spending some quality time talking and laughing, being serious or funny with me.  I have many different people in my life who do not speak the same love language as me and I sometimes find it difficult to understand their love languages, but I try.
To make me happy does not cost a lot of money, I am not high maintenance in that department.  I do require quality attention time.  Which, I have found, is for some a lot more difficult than giving an expensive present.  It is not about the quantity of time, it is about the quality of time.  My family and friends, the people in my life, near and far, that is where my heart is kept.  It is bed time for me.  Until next blog. (In case you do not know what that is, a blog, and you are reading this... it will be the next entry on this page.  You know who you are.  lol)

2 comments:

  1. you are so easy to love julie.. you ARE love julie. and I LOVE YOU. MORE than love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most precious Snow. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete