Sunday, November 25, 2012

Remembered...

Last, final question!!  What a relief to get to this point!  10 things  5 things I would like to be remembered for...
1 - I would like to be remembered for my honesty.
2 - I hope people would remember how I encouraged them and gave them good advice, not popular advice.
3 - I would like people to remember that I love God and His house.
4 - To remember that I did not worry about too much and they should follow suit.
5 -  And I really thought this question was going to be a breeze... I can't think, my brain seems to have shut down trying to answer this one.  Have no regrets, I didn't.  I made my choices, which allowed me to enjoy so many great things. These choices also meant I could not pursue other things I desired.  Do not dwell on what you can not or should not have.  Love LIFE because remember I did.

 I wanted to add my sweet sister Kelli's comment to the blog.  You rock Kelli, I love you.
You will be remembered for SO MUCH MORE! Your hugs, your enthusiasm, your grace, understanding, willing spirit, bright-mischevious-blue eyes, your fabulous hour-glass figure (and the amazing heart that is in it!)your empathy and the list goes on. (I have to do my own writing!) Much love to you, Julie!

1 comment:

  1. You will be remembered for SO MUCH MORE! Your hugs, your enthusiasm, your grace, understanding, willing spirit, bright-mischevious-blue eyes, your fabulous hour-glass figure (and the amazing heart that is in it!)your empathy and the list goes on. (I have to do my own writing!) Much love to you, Julie!

    ReplyDelete